You may have heard at least whispers of a recent crisis in Cochrane.
On September 13th, 2018 the Cochrane Governing Board decided to expel Prof Peter Gøtzsche (pictured) from the Board by terminating his membership in Cochrane.
- This is our Co Ed's first statement on the matter (October 2, 2018).
- This our Co Ed's update on the matter (October 15, 2018).
- John Ioannidis' letter to Danish Minister of Health (November 16, 2018)
- Has Cochrane lost its way? investigation report by the BMJ (January 3, 2019).
- Here is our Co Ed's personal account of the whole process (January 3, 2019).
- Robert Wolff's personal account of the process (March 27, 2019).
- Minutes of the first open meeting of Cochrane Members for Change (April 30, 2019).