We asked our Editorial and Advisory boards to rate a list of thirty titles of possible OSH reviews according to their importance and relevance. Then we subjected the resultant top 20 to another round of rating with our Group members. Having done this, we can be more confident that we know what our target audience wants to know.
Here are the final top 10 titles ranked most important and relevant to OSH. We hope we can attract potential authors to think about how these coud be elaborated to whole research projects.
- Change of culture in organisations for preventing occupational injuries
- Interventions for preventing musculoskeletal symptoms/disorders
- Interventions for preventing violence in healthcare (one review and one protocol in development)
- Safety education and training for preventing occupational injuries
- Ergonomic interventions for preventing back pain
- Interventions for preventing falls from heights
- Interventions to enhance physical fitness in workers
- Interventions for preventing pesticide exposure in low and middle income countries
- Ergonomic interventions for preventing knee pain
- Accident investigation for preventing occupational injuries
To start your own Cochrane review project, fill in and submit our Review Proposal Form to CochraneWork@cochrane.org.