Our group has subscriptions to most OSH databases available and we can run searches in these databases for you.
OSH UPDATE (subscribe here) contains the following databases:
CISDOC (The Health and Safety Information Centre of the International Labour Office)
- International OSH references from 1974 to present.
HSELINE (UK Health and Safety Executive Information Services)
International OSH references from 1977 to present.
NIOSHTIC (US National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health)
- Retrospective information, some of which is from the 19th century, bibliographic database of literature in the field of occupational safety and health. Ceased publication in 1998.
NIOSHTIC-2 (US National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health)
- Records to occupational safety and health publications generated by NIOSH researchers or developed with NIOSH funding. 1977 to present.
RILOSH (Ryerson International Labour Occupational Safety and Health)
- Covers worldwide references that go back to the early 1900s. RILOSH discontinues at the end of 2004.
IRSST (Institut de recherche Robert-Sauvé en santé et en sécurité du travail, Quebec)
- The IRSST database includes reports from early 1980s and is continuously updated.
OSH references collection (subscribe here) is a service run by The Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety.
It consists of the following databases:
NIOSHTIC, NIOSHTIC-2, HSELINE, CISILO
- Articles from peer-reviewed journal literature and reports from a wide range of disciplines from 1998 to 2007.
- references to occupational health and safety documents published in Canada, about Canadian subjects, or by Canadian authors